Pages

Friday 23 August 2019

Speech finals

Hello bloggers,

Here I will be talking about the speech competition.
Mia's speech has been my favourite speech so far. It was about fossil fuels. It had lots of facts in it. Angel-Mey's speech was my favourite out of the Year 4s. Hers was about why you should have bubble gum at school. I agree that we should be allowed to have bubble gum at school because it takes your mind of stress. I hope you liked the speeches too! If you go to a different school, does your school do speeches too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.