Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2019

Adulting!

If I was an adult for a day I would  fold washing & then I would eat some chocolate & watch a movie. I would choose to do these things because I love doing chores and sometimes I like to have some time off chores & just relax.







If I was a child for a day i would choose to hang out with my friends playing games and having fun and not having to do chores and worry about anyone else. The reason i chose these things is that i enjoy spending time with friends, and it would be awesome to not have to clean, cook and look after everyone else. 




3 comments:


  1. Hi Delilah. I really like your story about you wanting to be an adult and still wanting to be a child! Don’t forget to always remember to be kind online. I was wondering why do you want to be an adult? From Bridie :)

    ReplyDelete

  2. Tena koe Delilah. I really liked your if I was a adult for a day. I would also like to do chores if I was a adult and if I was a kid for a day I would play and play and I would watch TV almost all day! What do you think you would do if you were a teenagers for a day? Do you think it would be different than being a kid? From Paige :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Delilah,

    My name is Amelia and I am a year 8 student from Pt England School. I love the posts you have on your blog they are very cool and interesting. I like how you chose to fold the washing if your an adult! Shows your very hard working :)

    Keep it up!

    -Amelia

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.