Pages

Friday 28 February 2020

what did I do

Hello bloggers what are you up to ?
  I went to pals on Thursday and it was really good we lert to be a better leader and learn some new games  and how to play them it was really fun and we went to 2 groups in some of the games it was really exciting at first when we got to play some games and them they talk a lot about  how to be a leader and get better at it and I have learnt a lot from that and I am thankful thats I got to go there  and then it was lunch time  we ate our food first and then we got to play in  the playground and there was a lot of fitness stuff and there was a skate park that we got to play in to and it was really fun going down the rap for the skate part it was my favorite part of the hole thing other than getting to lean to be a better pals to the other children in your school
have you gies been there before ?



2 comments:

  1. Well done for becoming a PAL! I hope you enjoy taking games at school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a fabulous day and learnt a lot. What a great opportunity!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.