Pages

Wednesday 29 September 2021

Drama

 Hello bloggers , 

Today is your last day in drama we have been doing freeze frame . Here is some photos of what we have done I hope you enjoy. In class the freeze frame is when it is a still image telling a story . In the freeze frames we worked really well because we used a lot of teamwork and communication . We have improved a lot since the first time we did freeze frame and some people did not use facial expression and some had some really good ones the movement in the freeze frames and people used really good levels is different groups not so much in your group though. the transitions in your group was not the best we could defiantly improve that is it I hope you like the pitchers of the work we have done for the last 2 weeks of school and we only had 4 drama class's left enjoy. 

D
R
A
M
A

C
L
A
S
S

This is where we are making a big water dragon.         This is where we where making a village.
in this one the physicality in it                                    there is some facial expressions in this one 


Here all of my class were making a park 

In this one there is a lot of levels and shapes .                This is where we where making a giant .

                                                                                  in this one there is levels in this one to.             


Bye bloggers I hope you enjoyed my blog post about . what was your favourite part about it ? 

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome selection of tableaus Delilah! Excellent work in drama this term, keep up it up!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.