Pages

Tuesday 12 March 2019

black and white

I woke up this morning and everything was black and white. The colour that i would miss the most is blue because it is my favourite colour. I would miss blue because it is the colour of the sky and the ocean. 
The colour that my mum would miss is purple. She would miss it because it is the colour of lots of flowers that she loves, her favourite flavoured jet plane lolly.
The colour that my sister would miss is teal. She would miss it because it is a really good colour and a teal house and couch and a teal vase.      



      

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.