Pages

Thursday 12 March 2020

Guess what we did??

Ola, This is Delilah 
I am from Yaldhurst model school and I am a year 6 in Rimu, 
This is my blog and I have a lot to share with you. Can you guess what it is .... 
We did Quotes do you know what that is ? 
If you don't I will tell to in a minute. We did quotes because we did a lot of interesting. Then we had to do a lot of stuff to get up to date. Now we had to do quotes and it is very fun and this it what I have so fair.

Here is a pitcher of my quote



  This is what a quote is and this is mine.

DO YOU LIKE IT  ?

Image result for over it gif pink
BYE 



5 comments:

  1. Kia ora Delilah,
    Its me Bridget from Yaldhurst Model School #YourClass. I love the quotes that you put into your blog. Maybe You could try to add a bigger text at the start of your blog. Before you post maybe you could re read the blog to check if it all makes sense.Have you heard of a quote like this before.

    A Friend picks there friend up when the fall
    A Best friend laughs in there face and trips them again.
    But Still checks if they are ok. In the end.

    I love that quote. I am so much of a Best Friend. But no in a mean way.
    Bridget

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for that little tip no I haven't seen a quote like that before and it is a good one thank you Bridget

      This is Delilah
      Yaldhurst model school



      Delete
    2. It's all good Delilah Go check out my blog to see my quotes I will be posting that soon Keep up to date with my blog and I will keep up to date with yours.
      Bridget

      Delete
    3. Hello again this is Delilah
      and thank you for that.


      Yaldhurst school

      Delete
  2. BYE


    Delilah
    Y6

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.