Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2019

Books make your world bigger x2

 THE JOURNEY TO ATLANTIS 

The journey to atlantis is a Thea Stilton book that I have been reading about so far I have read four chapters but I have started to read the the fifth chapter which is called friends to the rescue. So far this book has been so so interesting because every chapter you read has a different path that will take you to a new story.The Journey to atlantis is a great book you can find it in  libraries there are other Thea Stilton books and her brother is Geronimo Stilton the characters are Colette,Violet,Paulina,Pamela and Nicky my favorite is Paulina  because she wants to be a scientist and also she loves traveling and meeting people from all over the world 
THE END 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.