Pages

Wednesday 23 October 2019

Novel Study

Hello Bloggers, I am a Year Five. Today I will be blogging about my novel study and what I have done so far. Novel study is really fun because, at first, it was really hard to do. But now, I have got the hang of it. I really like how we get to read a book that we have chosen on our own, and have some activities to do with the book. I have the book 'Hatchet' by Gary Paulsen. This is a book I would not usually pick. But this book is really good because it has a lot of descriptions about a boy that has to survive on his own. Have any of you read 'Hatchet'?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.