Pages

Tuesday 17 March 2020

All about me

Hello everybody,
I am Delilah from Yaldhurst model school
  I am a year 6 and I am 10,

 this is who I am  and I have been at school since I was 5, here is some more information about me.
                                                                                                                








  1. Eggs or cereal? cereal
  2. Milk or chocolate milk?chocolate milk
  3. Coke or Pepsi? Coke
  4. Juice or water? Water
  5. White or wholemeal? White
  6. Cake or donuts? Donuts
  7. Vanilla or chocolate?Vanilla
  8. Corn or peas? Corn
  9. Green beans or broccoli? Green bean

  10. Pancakes or waffles? Waffles
  11. Action movies or dramas? Action
  12. Comedy or scary movies? Scary Movies
  13. Television or book? Television
  14. Paper book or Ebook? Ebook
  15. TVNZ or TV3? TVNZ
  16. Cards or board games? Cards
  17. Dressing up or casual clothes? Dressing up
  18. Sneakers or jandals? Sneakers
  19. Cars or trucks? Cars
  20. Soccer or hockey? Soccer
  21. Rugby or Netball?/ Netball
  22. Hunting or fishing? Hunting
  23. Skiing or surfing? Surfing
  24. Xbox or PS? X box
  25. Multiplayer or single player? Multiplayer
  26. Walking or jogging? Walking
  27. Spring or Autumn? Autumn
  28. Winter or Summer? summer
  29. Shower or bath? Bath
  30. Dog or cat? Cat
  31. Night owl or early riser? early riser
  32. Long or short hair? Long
  33. Shy or outgoing? outgoing
  34. Draw or read? Draw
  35. When hanging toilet paper, over or under? over

  1. Age you first started at Yaldhurst Model School - 5
  2. Middle name - L-e G---e
  3. Favourite colour - yellow
  4. Favourite song - lost boy
  5. Number of siblings - 1
  6. Favourite sport - netball
  7. Best birthday party you have had - 
  8. Best birthday party you have been to - 
  9. Favourite animal - 
  10. Favourite food - 
  11. Age you first flew in a plane - 
  12. Been on a boat?
  13. Been on a train?
  14. Can speak another language?
  15. Best talent?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.