Pages

Wednesday 20 May 2020

BACK TO SCHOOL.....

Hey bloggers how are you? i' m great.

I'm Delilah from Yaldhurst model school I'm a year 6. 


  I hope you are having a great time at school. It has changed a lot I have my own desk and I have one of my friends Bridget. She is really fun at break time we have to stay 1 metre away from others. It was really weird because we have a lot of rules but it is fun over all I have been doing a lot of work.




I have been doing some writing, reading and maths. 



Bye 😉







3 comments:

  1. Hello Delilah,
    Its Me Bridget here, I like how you have added info about how you are enjoying the fist couple of days back at school. I also like how you have added a picture. I like the background colour on the picture. Maybe next time you could double check your spelling and ask if you don't know how to spell something. Well done other than that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Delilah
    Grandma here, you have been busy at school. Are you sitting with Bridget all the time? Yes school is a bit different at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Delilah!
    I really liked your blog post
    My school has changed alot to!
    And its hard to distance with my friends and not touch each other
    At my school we have been doing maths,reading,writing,daily tasks and Inquiry.
    Maybe next time you could make the google drawing a bit bigger and choose a different background because it is a little bit hard to read with that back ground but other than that this post was Fantastic!
    Kind regards -Lily

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.