Pages

Tuesday 22 September 2020

Episode 3 Bus

 HELLO BLOGGERS,

Here is my next blog about camp and this one is about the bus weel how do I start here I go it was really hot .

As you can probably tell and it was really cold when we first hopped in the bus then I got really hot so then I had to take of my jersey bt that is ok i am in the middle of the bus and I got a little sick on parts of the ride because it was really movie I got really really hot have you ever been on a bus ? what have you felt like when you where on the bus ? 


Here is my DLO 




Bye Bloggers see you on my next episode

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.