Pages

Wednesday 21 August 2019

A PICTURE PAINTS A THOUSAND WORDS

Once upon a time there was a special tree that was shaped like a face. There was a rainbow that has heaps of colours and there were mountains that were like tree branches. There also was a tower that was so tall but you could not see it because it was foggy. I love the rainbow colors.

But on the other side it was the opposite. It was dark, cloudy and the tree had no leaves. There was a building that was grey and had windows that were cracked. It was so so foggy you could hardly see anything and the fog went to the other side of the picture. It felt like it was haunted like it was for ghosts or vampires.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.