Pages

Thursday 8 August 2019

Books make your world biger

Olivia’s Secret Scribbles My almost Perfect Puppy by Meredith Costain Danielle McDonald 
It goes it the week  the dog Bob is very naughty and Olivia and her neighbour. Matilda and olivia go and train Bob and it does not work and they try everything. Bob loves to sing and gets up to mischief ,loves pats and Bob hats cats.They try training Bob with roller skate track and hula hoop jumping to get all of his energy.
I give this book a 5 out of 5 because it is interesting and it shows Bobs persnality.



Image result for Olivia’s Secret Scribbles byMeredith Costain Danielle McDonald

3 comments:

  1. Hi Delilah it's Eden from Grymain school!I like the way you told us about the story! Why did you rate it a 5?
    From Eden

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Delilah i like the why you rite down about the book i also like the name of the dog i like the book i have also read it.
    😎

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mackenzie is the book great so far
      Delilah ^_^

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.