Pages

Wednesday 17 June 2020

Me Myself And I

Hello bloggers,

How are you? On every Tuesday we have Miss Morgan from the Uru Manuka Group comes over in Rimu she as taught us a lot of how we should not be coping images  from anywhere and that is called copywriting. We also had to do a all about me picher drawing it is really fun to do here is mine.




Have you done this before ?
Do you have ciber smart /
What have you learnt about with being safe on your device or online?

Here is the link to the Uru Manuka Home Page

1 comment:

  1. I like your picture mural Delilah. What do you notice about these words... copy copying copywriting ? Keep safe.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.