Pages

Friday 12 June 2020

New blog

Hello bloggers,
Im back , how are you ? this is my new blog revel and how we did it I hope you like it , I hope you like my new blog now ested of the plane one enjoy. On Tuesday we have Miss Morgan here and this time I got to change my blog and it was really cool and fun to do that, it was interesting to go and do it because it was very different because it had never done that before.




Bye can you pleas leave a comment on my blog so then I get your opinion on it

4 comments:

  1. Hello Delilah,
    Its Me again Bridget. From Your class=)
    I think this blog is really cool. I like how you have added a DLO into this post. Maybe for next time you could make your writing a bit bigger on the slide because it is hard to read. You could also try to make the photo bigger. But that is about all.
    Other then that Good Job
    Bridget.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Delilah nice to see you writing on your blog. Do remember to read it back to yourself to check if there is anything you could fix. It sounds like you re enjoying your blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks grandma very much for commenting on my blog

      Delete
    2. Thanks grandma very much for commenting on my blog

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.