Pages

Monday 12 April 2021

MY own very script

Hello bloggers,


1.Where is your character from?  from the Nederland  

2. Do you have any siblings? yes I have a sister that lives in the cold part of never land

3. What is your character’s dream? she has a dream about having lodes of siblings to play with because she dose not see her sister that lives in the cold part of never land much.

4. What is your character’s secret? That she is actually 10 years old

5. Are you close with your parents? no

6. Can you guess who i am ?

.................................................. dun dun dun


I'm Tinkerbell

Tinker Bell | Disney Fairies


BY : )  





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.