Pages

Tuesday 30 March 2021

Counting The Beat ( Ukulele )

Hello bloggers,

This is another counting the beat episode this time it is about the ( Ukulele ) 


It is probably the most funnest one yet , We have been learning about a lot in this past couple of lessens we have learn about.


1 ( Orchestra )

2 ( Guitar )

3 ( Ukulele)


I saw these types of  Ukulele .


Glossary 

1. The sound hole it where the sound goes. 
2. The body is the bottom of the ukulele.
3. The tearing heads are when you make the stings tighter.


 







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.