Pages

Monday 2 August 2021

New Zealand map

Hello bloggers 


Today's blog it about NZ map we had to fill out a piece of paper and we had a New Zealand map to see where to put the words.


Here are the words we had to use to fill out the piece of paper . Also here are the facts that I found for theses places

North Island : The North Island is common for its VOLCANIC activity parks 

South Island : Is bigger than the North Island 

Tasman Sea : The Tasman sea is between the southern ocean and the southern ocean 

Auckland : Auckland is the capital of the North Island 

Pacific Ocean : It is the largest ocean on the planet 

Wellington : Is the capital of New Zealand 

South Pacific Ocean : It covers more than 30% of earths surface 

Christchurch : It is known for its English heritage



Bye bloggers  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.