Pages

Monday 9 August 2021

Verbs / Adverbs

 Hello bloggers , 


Today we learnt about adverbs and verbs we had to do some activities .

here is the work I did 

 

Walk

Stroll 

Step

Stagger

Run :

Gallop 

Canter
Charge

Race

Sprint 

Eat :

Munch

Chomp 

Say :

Mutter 

Race 

Whisper

Gobble

Speak 

Declare



  1. We play with our toys and games

  2. I cry when im sad 

  3. At school, we listen to the teacher 

  4. At night I sleep in my bed 

  5. You can watch on the phone 

  6. I can read lots of books

  7. You can build a tower with bricks 

  8. I can smile when im happy 

  9. We watch films on the tv

  10. I eat my lunch at school 


  1. How did you mum say goodbye : My mum said it sadly 

  2. How did the dog bark : The dog barked angrily 

  3. How did the kite fly in the breeze : The kite flew gently 

  4. How did your dad tell you off : my dad told me off hungrily 



2 


a)He smiled cautiously.

b)She frowned angrily .

c)He walked to school quickly .

d)Carefully ,she looked for her coat . 

e)Thankfully , it would be his tearn soon


I hope you enjoyed


bye bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.