Pages

Thursday 4 November 2021

Making Sherbet

 Aim: 

I want to fount out how to make sherbet 

Research : 





Method : 


Equipment 
  • Citric Acid 
  • Any flavor of raro 
  • Backing soda
  • Paper
  • Popsicle stick 
Instructions : 
  1. Get a little plastic cup 
  2. Then get a Popsicle stick  
  3. The get your paper and put it on a flat space 
  4. And start putting a little bit of Citric Acid in to your cup 
  5. Then put a little bit of Baking soda and taste it
  6. If it tastes bad then add Raro so then you get some flavor 
  7. Then taste it again if it tasted good then you have sherbet . 
  8. If it dose not taste bad then add something you might have to keep adding stuff until you get it right  

Result 
It trend out really good and it tasted really good like sherbet .


1 comment:

  1. Remember to start each instruction with a verb or doing word so take out then. use get a popsicle stick, start putting.... and so on.
    I'm pleased you liked the sherbet!
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.