Pages

Friday 19 November 2021

pH Colours

 Aim : 

I want to find out what the colours of pH are 

Research : 

Method : 

Equipment 

  • Acid - Hydrochloride 
  • Base - Sodium Hydroxide 
  • Test tube rack With Test Tubes 
  • Droppers 
  • Red Cabbage
  • Universal Indicator 
Instructions : 

  1. Get your equipment
  2. get your test tube 
  3. Ten drops of universal indicator in each test tube   
  4. Put some drops of acid to then it should make a red colour 
  5. Add different amounts of acid into the test tube 
  6. Watch what happens to the colours 
Results : 

Rainbow liquids in test tubes.
Premium Vector | Standard ph chart aqueous solution in glass test tubes  isolated on white background.


Bye Bloggers I hope you learnt something new . 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.