Pages

Thursday 18 November 2021

Reading

 Hello bloggers ,

Today's blog is about myths and legends. The book I am reading is called "Hatupatu and the Bird Women". One of the activities we did on the story was make a WANTED poster about the bird women. I had to add a phone number, description about her and a money reward. Also I learn a lot about the Bird Women , I enjoyed reading about the story !! 

Here is my WANTED about the bird women.


Do you feel like trying to get the bird woman?

I hope you enjoyed my blog about the BIRD WOMEN comment if you have any questions about the work I have done or the WANTED poster . 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.