Pages

Monday 6 December 2021

Monoprinting

Hello bloggers, 

In class today we are doing Monoprinting is when you get ink onto a clear plastic sheet and you get a  drawing that you have done on a peace of paper and piece the peace of paper where you want the colour and draw over the the line's and your finished product should end up sort of like this . 

Here is what I have made out of my Monoprinting 

Here is the drawing I did before I did the Monoprinting

If you want to knosw more about monoprinting here is website I found that you could use ( Link

Here is a vido you also could use ( Link

Try and give this a go !

Recommend you give this a go it is really simple and easy 

I hope you enjoyed this bloggers bye .







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.