Pages

Thursday 9 December 2021

Making Hokey Pokey

 Aim :

I want to find out how to make Hokey Pokey ( Honeycombe ) 

Research 

Funny ( The Hokey Pokey )

How To Make Hokey Pokey

Method :

Equipment

  • Sugar 5 tablespoons 
  • 2 tablespoon of golden syrup 
  • Pinch of backing soda  
  • Pot 
  • Bunsen Burner  equipment / stove 
  • Spectacular / Steering rod
  • Backing paper  
  • Try not to burn it 
Instructions 

  1. Get your equipment
  2. Add your sugar and your golden syrup to your pot 
  3. Get your Bunsen Burner / Pot
  4. Set up your Bunsen Burner / Pot 
  5. Use a blue flame .
  6. Melt then boil the sugar 
  7. switch of the gas / stove 
  8. Add the baking soda and mix
  9. Poor it on to the baking paper so then it calls easier
  10. Let it cool for 5 mins all it will be to hot 
  11. Clean up your equipment / mess 

 Results : I went really well !




Bye bloggers 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.