Pages

Thursday 2 December 2021

Making Ginger Beer

Aim : 

I want to find out how to ( Brew ) make Ginger Beer .

Research : 


Method :

Equipment 

  1. Plastic cup 
  2. Pen 
  3. Powdered  Ginger 
  4. Water 
  5. Sugar 
  6. Spoon 
  7. Lemon Juice  
  8. Yeast
Instructions 
  1. Get your equipment 
  2. Get a plastic cup 
  3. Put your name on the cup ( In class ) 
  4. In your cup put Powder Ginger ( PUT HALF A OF A TEA SPOON OF GINGER ) into your cup 
  5. Add half on a cup of water 
  6. Then add one table spoon of sugar in to the cup 
  7. Mix it together with a spoon so then there are no ingredients on the bottom
  8. Add 5 drops on lemon juice
  9. Taste it adjust the flavor 
  10. Add 1 quarter of yeast 
  11. Let it brew for a week 
Results: 

What dose my ginger tastes really bad and way to much yeast 
I would not sell it !!
Photos of after











What is Fermentation 
It is when the Yeast  east the sugar witch is Carbon Dioxide then the yeast Excretes ( Poo's ) out the Alcohol . 


Bye bloggers I hope you enjoyed today's blog 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.