Pages

Friday 13 September 2019

Traditional Tales

Hello blogs, MY name is Delilah and I am a year 5 at Yaldhurst model School. and I am going blog about my Traditional Tales workbook and it will have one of my stories init.I will have it in a slide.Here is some of the steps I had to do.1 I had to wright my story  2  we had to get your editing partner to wright your improvements  3 we had to improve your story with your editing partners comments.Then we will publish it into a real story hope you like my story. I hope you leave a comment when you read my story.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.