Pages

Thursday 19 September 2019

my own poem

Hello bloggers, I am a year 5 at yaldhurst model school to day I am going to be showing my poem that I wrote myself. We only just started poetry put I have done a lot my favorite part  is writing my own poem. I love to write poems this is my first time to write a poem. here is my poem. This one is what inspired my poem and her name that wrote the poem is Valerie Bloom and some of the people did Pie Corbett. Here is my poem   

Image result for valerie bloom poems the river

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.