Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2019

Ski Trip.

Hello Bloggers, On Friday we went skiing and it was my first time to go skiing and it hard at first then when I got the hang of it then it was easier to get around and then I went on the magic carpet and it is when you hop on this travel thing and it takes you up the mountain and you hop of then you go down the mountain and you go very fast and then Connor pushed me down the mountain and I went  very very fast it was the best time at Mount Hut it was fun for my first time.Have you ever been to Mount Hut or been skiing? I hanged out with some of my friends and took some photos we also had a race down the mountain and Bridget won and I came second and Michela came third  and Ashlee came forth and I was proud of myself because I didn't knew that I could go that fast down the mountain. I hope you like my blog post about skiing.







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.