Pages

Friday 11 June 2021

Edible slime

 Hello bloggers, 

Aim: 

I want to found out to make edible slime with out getting sick 

Research:


Method: 

Equipment: 

  1. Powdered sugar 
  2. Fruitberst bursts 10 - 15
  3. Microwave 
  4. Bowl / Paper Cup 
  5. Spoon/Spatula 
Instructions :  
  1. Wash your hands
  2. Remove all of the lolly wrapper 
  3. But the fruitbersts  in to a bowl 
  4. But the bowl into the microwave for 1:00 min
  5. Then stir it.
  6. After they have melted 
  7. Put powdered sugar on to the bench 
  8. Scope out the mixture onto the bench  
  9. Mix the powdered sugar into the starbursts 
  10. Keep putting powdered sugar in to the melted mixture in till it is not sticky.
  11. Know you have a edible slime
Results: 

Bye bloggers


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.