Pages

Tuesday 8 June 2021

Samoa Language week

Hello bloggers, we have been doing Samoa language week activities and I have done a word find it has been really fun I have tried to find all of the words but I might have missed some type the words that I missed in the comment bar.

: Word Find

m

a

u

a

i

p

u

g

p

u

p

a

l

p

u

v

u

n

o

t

e

l

a

a

f

a

o

o

i

f

v

f

a

a

o

f

o

g

;

u

p

a

;

a

u

a

t

f

a

g

i

p

e

f

o

m

u

n

a

l

e

l

e

a

a

l

e

p

l

e

p

i

m

l

l

e

t

m

t

a

e

u

o

a

a

p

f

e

p

e

n

a

f

t

e

s

l

o

i

a

n

t

l

l

m

a

n

a

u

i

l

a

v

u

a

u

i

s

u

p

a

l

f

a

i

a

a

l

o

f

a

f

o

l

m

i

v

e

o

m

i

s

p

g

a

m

u

a

e

u

f

a

a

m

a

s

i

a

s

i

m

o

m


Here are the words from the word find. 

  • Angry - Ita 
  • Sad - Faanoanoa
  • Happy - Fiafia
  • Sick - Ma’i
  • Warred - Peopole 
  • Love - Alofa
  • Inbaresed - Fasmasiasi
  • Surprised - Faaofo
  • Sleepy - Lelava
  • Unshore- fa’aletpnu








No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.