Pages

Thursday 24 June 2021

Skittle Colours

 Aim:

I want to find out what happens when you put skittles in water . 

Method: 

Eqement: 

  • x8 Skittles 
  • Warm Water 
  • Petri dish 
  • Beaker
  • Paper towel 
Instructions: 
  1. Get your equiment 
  2. Put the skittles into the petri dish
  3. Spreed them around the outside
  4. Clean the beaker then dry it 
  5. GENTLY pour the water in the middle of the petri dish so it is half full 
  6. Observe what 
Results: 






Bye Bloggers 





1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.