Pages

Thursday 28 October 2021

Blind Taste Testing

 Aim : 

I want to find out if food tastes differently when your cant see or cant smell. 

Research : 

  



Method : 

Equipment 

  • Blind fold 
  • Mystery food 
Instructions

  • Get your equipment   
  • Wash your hands 
  • Put your blind fold on 
  • Put your hand out and cover your nose and pinch it 
  • Eat the food and guess what it is 
  • Release your nose and taste the food 
  • Where dose the food react of you tongue 
Results :  

Food #1 - when my nose was pinched is tasted like sugar / when I unpinched my nose it tasted a bit sour
Food #2 - when my nose was pinched it tasted like salt / when  unpinched my nose it sill tasted like salt 
Food #3 - when my nose was pinched it tasted like baking prouder / when I unpinched my nose it still tasted like baking poured 
Food #4 - when my nose was shut is tasted like citric acid / when my nose was unpinched is yased really sour 
Food #5  - when my nose it tasted like a sour gummy / when my nose was unpinched it tasted like a gummy lolly 
Food #6 - when my nose was shut it tasted like a burger rings  / when my nose was unpinched it still tasted like a burger ring
Food #7 - when my nose was shut it tasted like a dry little Marshmallow / When my nose was unpinched it tasted like a dry little marshmallow
Food #8 - when my nose was pinched it tasted like apple /when my nose was unpinched it tasted like apple
Food #9 when my nose was pinched it tasted like gummy bears / when my nose was unpinched it still tasted like a gummy bear
Food #10 - when my nose was pinched it tasted like a pear / when mu nose was unpinched it still tasted like a pear  
Food #11 - when my nose was shut is tasted like milk chocolate / when my nose was unpinched it still tasted like milk chocolate
Food #12 - when my nose was pinched it tasted like lemon / when my nose was unblocked it still tasted like lemon .





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.