Pages

Thursday 28 October 2021

PE

 


Today's blog is about what we have learn't in PE for the last 2 weeks here is what I have learnt my favourite part about gymnastics is Mini Tramp what is your favourite part about gymnastics I learnt how to do a cat leap on the beam. the beast part about gymnastics is that I did not have to preform in front of others also gymnastics is fun and you should try it if you haven't already 

PARALLEL BARS

  • Small swing
  • Lower arm walk
MINI TRAMP

  • Tuck jump
  • dive role 
FLOOR

  • Forward roll
  • backward role

  • Cartwheel

  • Bridge

BEAM
  • Cat leap
HORIZONTAL BAR
  • Toe shoot
  • Jump to Front support

TRAMPOLINE

  • Seat drop
Bye bloggers I hope you enjoyed















No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.