Pages

Monday 18 October 2021

Henri Rousseau - Jungle Painting

Hello everyone ,
 
Today in art class today we are learning about Henri Rousseau a painter he dose some really cool art work and he lives in France he tried so hard and know one liked his paintings tell me if you like Henri Rousseau art work. Here is 5 interesting facts about Henri Rousseau 
  • Can't afford to go to art class 

  • No one likes Henri artwork 

  • Henri a tool collector 

  • Henri  loves nature 

  • Nature love Henri and gives Henri inspo

  • Henri is from France


6 facts about Henri Rousseau art work
  1. It's interesting
  2. Artistic
  3. Inspiring
  4. Colourful
  5. All kinds of shapes
  6. Calming

here is 2 words from
quizlet live

Repetition - Repeated use of image, shape or colour. This can help create unity in Art.
background - The information you see as the furtherest away in an Art image  






 









Here is one of his art works it was made in 1910 that was a long time ago 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.