Pages

Thursday 21 October 2021

Hot Chilli

Aim :

I want to find out the best way to call down your tongue after eating hot chilli

Research :  

  

Method: 

Equipment 

  • Hot Chilli Sauce
  • Popsicle Stick  
  • Drinks - Soda , Water , Milk 
  • Timer 
Instructions :
  1. Get your equipment
  2. Get scope or drop of sauce of your Popsicle stick
  3. Like the hot chilli sauce
  4. Start the timer 
  5. After 2 mins, drink your drink 
  6. After 5 mins , how hot in your mouth
  7. Repeat the experiment but with a different drink
Results : 

I have don it with no drinks and it is 10 / 10 of hotness
The next one it did with water and it is hotter because there was still chilli in my mouth so in sore it 9/10 
The next one we did with coke and I sore it a  3 or 4 /10
The last one we do is milk I sore it a 2/10

Bye blogger 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.