Pages

Tuesday 18 August 2020

Blog Comenting

 What I know about Blog Commenting:

 positive ,thoughtful ,helpful  ,capital letters  ,full stops , commers , question marks , questions that at the start you have to write hello and your name what school your from and you can write your what year you are and what class room you are make people fell good about there work. give good feedback on there learning. you can connect to them if you want class you are from should not have bad feedback.



Here is a comment that I have put on Renae's blog 


Hello Reane 

Delilah here maybe next time on slide 3 you could change the color so then It is easier to see ,I love the bit where you add Miss Rennell introduced us to math week it was really cool and how you add the first thing we did was Mathcharers all in capital letter it really made it stand.Also Love! the ending it was so cool the thing that I love about the ending of your blog post is how you added basically everything in capital letters. it reminds me of when I did math chaser was it fun for you ? I found it kind of fun .

Bye Delilah. 


Here is a comment that I have put on Olivia's blog from Te Mahuri blog   

Hello Olivia 

Delilah Here from Rimu I love how you made a book creator for your blog.I would love a little bit more information about what you did and not so much information in your book. I have done this before to.'

Delilah Yr 6. 


Here is some sentence starters that I have used 

Bye bloggers See you next blog.


 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Delilah,
    I love your post about commenting on peoples blogs it was so cool that you have put an examples of what a comment should look like. I have one of thoses commenting sheets that you should and very helpful to use if you are stuck. I see that you have great positives and thoughful in the comments.
    Is my comment good?
    Form Angel-Mey In TM SOUTH

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.