Pages

Friday 14 August 2020

VOTING

Hello Parents, Teaches, Grandparents , Randem people that I don't no 

This is a writing comepastioshen that we have been working on for ages we had to write a poem, news report or a mystery I did a poem about brian my Rimu would love for you to simit your answers on your blog it was an amazing experience and we would love for you if you could  pick one mystery a poem or a news report you have to get your votes in by the friday the 21st of August . in your writing we could pick some  words tat your class pick and put them in your news repost poem or mystery there were 28 words in the list but you did not have to put all of the words.

here is a link for were you can vote.

The end hope you enjoy don't forget to vote 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.