Pages

Wednesday 5 August 2020

My first quality blog post

Hello bloggers,

We have been learning about how to write quality blog comments. We learnt this because it was one of our cybersmart tasks. We also makes a quality blog comments. here is a photo of what we have been working on.This is my reflection It was difficult to do but we got through it and we ended up doing it. Here is a link to the ura manuka site that we have been working on to get this work.

Have you learnt how to do a good quality comment?



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Delilah,
    It's me again, your post police buddy. I found this helpful but also easier to understand, I was wondering about your reflection since from what I saw it seemed like your reflection disappeared? But I realise it was small and hiding in the end of your introduction paragraph. Other than that maybe next time use the preview tool or reread your writing so you're aware of any mistakes.

    Overall this is a lovely blog-post about blog-commenting, make sure next time if you can't read the DLO writing on your blog-post then it'll be a struggle for others to.

    Kind Regards,
    Nikita.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.