Pages

Wednesday 5 August 2020

Resilience

Hello Bloggers,

What is Resilience ? Here to day has you could could probably tell by the title this blog post is about Resilience, Here is something that I have found for you here is a can on Resilience.



Here is a video that I found on youtube.


Recelance helped be by ignoring people why they are doing the wrong thing,  Recelance  is not giving up when it gets to hard, Recelance is trying new things.  

Hope you enjoyed it 

 Have you heard about Resilience before?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Delilah,
    I'm back with another comment from your Post Police Buddy,
    I found this a interesting but colorful looking blog-post at the very start. And was wondering maybe you could put both your video and quote together, but also maybe re-read your writing. After reading your blog-post I noticed that in the end paragraph you spelt "Recelance" rather than the other times you spelt it as "Resilience" maybe you could go over that next time to make sure it's 10/10 perfecto.

    Also I was wondering what are other examples of using Resilience that you might have, after all having different scenarios of this being used can show how to navigate in varieties of different situations.

    Keep up the spectacular work Delilah!
    Kind Regards,
    Nikita.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.