Pages

Monday 8 March 2021

bird making 2

 hello bloggers ,



here is the link from where we got the info from to help make the masks it was fun to make but is took a lot of effort to make the mask it took a long time to get all the materialises . I burnt my fingers a lot because of the hot glue gun it was fun by bird was a More - pork here is a pitcher of a More - pork if you don't know what it looks like 


       here is my mask       

                                                                                                                                   








by bloggers did you like my journey of making it you can visit my other blog post about this here 


here is a link of me doing my play link 


1 comment:

  1. Fanatic mask, looks like a morepork. Glue guns can be tricky to use.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.