Pages

Friday 12 March 2021

Chelsea Brenner

Hi Bloggers ,


I am doing sports heroes with my class and I am doing Chelsea Brenner she is my teacher and she players for the All Blacks here  is some fakes about her. it was fun to learn more about the her since she is my teacher she has a sister that plays rugby with her they are on the same team and her sisters name is Alana Brenner I hope you like it .


here is the link to the canvas with the facts



by bloggers , did you like it ? i liked it it was fun to learn about her 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.