Pages

Friday 19 March 2021

Counting the beat / ORCHESTRA

Hi bloggers, 

This is counting the beat this time is an Orchestra !!

______________________________________________

Here is the different families types 

_____________________________

Glossary

________

- Woodwind Are instruments are used in bands. They have been used for a long time up till 2021.

- Brass  Brass is a mettle instruments like a flout . They are really heaving and some are really and to play .


- Percussion percussion instrument is a musical instrument that is sounded by being banged or shaken . 


- Strings Is like a violin or a harp I have played a guitar before and they are really hard to play and hard to learn as well .



here are 1 instruments from each family     



BY bloggers , did you learn anything ?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.