Pages

Wednesday 10 March 2021

Counting the beat , Guitar

Hello blogger's 



To day the 09.03.2021  Tuesday 

expelling about what we have done 

In counting the beat we are learn about guitar and lots of other different sounds and interments we have been listening to some songs that have beats and that have the guitar in it.


comment about what guitar I saw today 

I like guitar  I have played one before and they are not easy to play .




here are the ones that I saw yesterday  


Glossary 



Head stock it very top of the guitar .
The turning keys are for to make the stings tighter.
The nut is the first line .
Fret is the other lines .
Fret bored it the wood of the neck.
Position marker is the dots in between the lines that is where you put your fingers .
Body is the hole guitar 
The sound hole is where the sound comes out 
the saddle is where the strings hold on 
bridge is the bottom of the saddle 
 


 





by blogger's see you next time. What have you learnt ????            






1 comment:

  1. There are lots of different sorts of guitars! Hope you can learn to play one day.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.