Pages

Monday 31 May 2021

Art

Ola bloggers, 

This Is all about flip books I hope you enjoy it it has been very fun to do that I hope you do one in art class. Or and home , it's fun interesting, really fun to do you can use lost of colours like red orange yellow green blue purple indigo .


We have been doing flip books and character designing  and it has been really fun we tried lots of different ways to try and make a flip book we did lots of paper and it was really hard to flip the book but then we tried to doing stiky notes and it was really fun it flips way better and it was fun to flip and easier to draw in.

My - Scenario 

We are making caricatures and designing them we did a drawing and we had to do a story about it it is funner than the flip books and now we are making your characters out of clay.

Characters - designing

We had some pictures of some characters to re design them .


 










Bye bloggers





1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Delilah, thank you for posting this. Im glad you enjoyed making flipbooks.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.