Pages

Wednesday 6 November 2019

Panto

Hello bloggers, 
I am a year five at yaldhurst model school. 
To day I will be talking about the play that we are doing as a whole class
we are practising some of the songs and some of the words and we have practised 
a couple of the song with a small group and I love the songs and I love the names
that were in the book it is the beast play that I have ever done 
I love this play because we get to sing songs 
 we get to acted a lot I don't really like to acted much but know I love to acked
some time in my free time .
it has taken a long time to work though this book.
here is some photos of the book.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.