Pages

Friday 1 November 2019

awesome mufti

Hello Bloggers
welcome to my blog 
I am a year five at yaldhurst model school 
to day I am talking about mufti and we had to bring a coin donation 
to go towards the year 7 and 8 wellington camp and we raised up to 227$ and 50c.
it was super fun because then we got to where the clothes that we wanted to where 
and I don't like to where the school uniform.
some of the people did not bring a coin donation for the year 7 and 8.
 it was the beast day.
If I could where mufi all of the time that would be amazing.
have you guys done mufti at your school before? 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.