Pages

Wednesday 20 November 2019

What did we do.......

Hello bloggers,
 I am a year five at yaldhurst model school,
 to day I will be talking on the thurthday the 16, That was the first time that I have ever
been there before and there were goats,pigs ,cows,rats,and I wanted to buy the rats, and there
were lots and lots of cute puppys and they were brown and tan they were the cutest thing ever and also there were bunnies and  there was a black one it was so so fluffy. there were also little ducklings and chicks and there looked so fluffy and I took a photo. But  sadly we were not aloud in the carnivale era because it was to hard for the perint to look after us in the carnivale era and there were lots of lambs and sheep and we got to go and hop into a pen with little lambs and there were horses in an arena and some of them got 1st place 2ed place and 3ed place and we got to go and pat one of the horses and it was so beautiful and there were a lot of different kinds of horses this was the beast time of my life at this moment and the people in your group was,Ashlee,Laura , Me , Olive and Olive was so fun. here is some of the photos of the A&P show.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.