Pages

Wednesday 13 November 2019

A TRIP TO ....

Hello bloggers,
 My name is Delilah and I am a year five her at yaldhurst model school, 
To day I am going to be telling
 you about me and the hole school going to ....


A Trip To Town 

Here we go on an exciting adventure

but firstly we hat to go on the bus to go to the town hall the town hall was so big 
 there where a lot of people there and I love how we got to sit down and watch it was really
 LOUD 
and all of the insterimps blasted in my ears and it almost  bowed my ears of 
but I loved the troot toon.
Everyone was clapping to the beet and it was really annoying because I could not really
hear the music .
after we walked to margaret mahy playground here is some of the photos of that to 
here is some of the photos of us and the instructor.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.