Pages

Friday 8 November 2019

Choir!

Hello bloggers, I am a year five at Yaldhurst model school,to day I will be talking about the choir.
on Thursday night we went to the town hall to sing with a whole lot of different schools it was the 80th celebration there were a lot of different interrupts and it was really loud and I love to sing in my own time after we sang some songs then it was time to have a little brake   and the girls toilet was a really long line to go to the toilet then finally I could go to the toilet.My favourite instrument was the big big drums here is a list of all of the song that we sang in the town hall 

God Defend New Zealand 
This is the time and this is the place 
pepper's Lonely Hearts Club band 
The rainbow connection 
Chattanooga Choo Choo 
Peace song 
California Dreaming 
Somewhere 
You're the voice
A Te Tarakihi 
Welcome home 
Land of hope and glory 

Here is some photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.