Pages

Tuesday 26 November 2019

what did we do on friday.......

Hello bloggers, to day I will be talking about...
pet day it was so fun there were lots of puppies and other sized dogs 
there were to horses and three little minichers ponies and two of my friends own the horses 
and me and one of my friends we went on the dogs crse and the dog was could Eve and it was so fun because I got to go back home and then we went to mcdonalds to get a frozen drink and we also did some activities here is some photos from pet day the beast day ever




                                       
                 



This it the end of my blog bye bloggers see you next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.